Traineeships are an ideal way for new or existing staff to gain skills recognition and achieve a nationally recognised qualification, all while on the job.
Traineeships increase the base level and performance of your staff while providing your staff with enhanced job satisfaction, performance and a career pathway.
Employers who sign up employees to traineeships may be eligible for government incentive payments up to $4,000.
Employers may be eligible for reductions in payroll tax or incentive payments for Trainees. Australian Apprenticeship Centres (AAC’s) can advise employers on eligibility for incentives.
Whatever the job, there’s likely a traineeship to match. Joblink Plus staff can look at your workforce and your business needs and goals, and find the staff and the training to get you there. Traineeships are available to anyone age 16 to 65, school leavers, those re-entering the workforce or simply wishing to change careers. They can also be full or part time.
Fast Facts: Traineeships are…
- Covered by an award, and always linked to an employer.
- Administered by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), and an Australian Apprenticeships Centre (AAC).
- Involve paid work and structured training that can be on-the-job, off-the-job or a combination of both.
- Attract incentives that vary according to the trainee’s circumstances.
- Flexible - you choose the AAC, the RTO and when and where the training is delivered.
- Competency based - early completion is possible.
We have dedicated staff who can help Employers translate the paperwork and make putting on a Trainee easy. Contact us to get things underway.
For more information on Traineeships please visit Smart & Skilled