Certificate III in Retail Operations
This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to be competent in retail operations. Work would be undertaken in various retail store settings, such as specialty stores, supermarkets, department stores and retail fast food outlets.
Individuals with this qualification are able to perform roles, such as:
- provide in-depth product and service advice in a retail environment
- sell products and services in a variety of retail settings
- service the point-of-sale area
- organise and maintain work areas and displays
- carry out specific responsibilities, such as merchandising.
Possible job titles
- sales assistant
- senior sales assistant
- customer service assistant
- point-of-sale operator
(Sourced from Training.gov.au/training/details/SIR30212)