Work Safely in the Construction Industry
Work Cover approved
To work on a building site in New South Wales it is a requirement that workers hold a current General Induction Card, also known as a 'White Card'.
General construction induction training provides an awareness and understanding of:
- the rights and responsibilities of both employee and supervisor under WHS law
- common hazards and risks in the construction industry
- basic risk management principles
- the standard of behaviour expected of workers on construction sites.
The card ceases to be current if you have not carried out construction work for any consecutive period of two years or more.
Strict rules apply to this course:
- You must be able to provide 100 points of ID to the Trainer on the day of the course (click here to see Evidence of Identity)
- You must arrive on time
- You must attend the full training session