Corporate Driver Training
For many people the car is becoming more and more the place of work with increasing time pressures to be at appointments and meetings on time or the need to travel long distances to conduct business.
These pressures can often mean employees take unacceptable risks on the road.
Our Corporate Driver Training will ensure your employees and drivers are as equipped as possible to ensure company vehicles are as safe a workplace as possible whilst they are behind the wheel. Our program will take your staff through many vital aspects of safe motoring to help protect them and company assets.
Our fully qualified and professional instructors, including a former police crash investigator and reconstructionist, will train your staff in a friendly and practical way to understand low risk driving, the causes of accidents and of course the big hidden danger – fatigue.
The Corporate Driver Training courses can be designed to suit your needs and be delivered at your workplace “in-house” or at our training venue. We have full and half day courses to train your employees and meet WHS obligations.
About our instructor
Most animated and genuine presentation I have ever witnessed – sincerity, honesty and practical experience drive it home. At my age, 62, I have been to plenty of presentations but none like this. Congratulations.
Our Corporate Driver Training is very proud to have Peter Ryan as a team member and driver training expert.
Peter had a long and distinguished career with the NSW Police Force spanning 18 years, with 14 of those years as the primary investigator of the Tamworth Crash Investigation Unit.
When we built the Corporate Driver Training course we looked for an expert in this field to present, instruct and coach businesses and their staff. Peter was a standout choice. He also presents our “L” Learner Licence course to Joblink Plus jobseekers and other disadvantaged groups of the community.
Peter’s qualification and experience in presenting this course to you and your staff are exemplary:
• 14 years unit leader Tamworth Crash investigation Unit attending serious and fatal motor vehicle accidents and carrying out detailed investigations and interpretation of evidence.
• Co-founder in 1997 and primary presenter of the Tamworth Young Driver Expo. More than 1,000 Year 11 students annually across the North West attend these Expos.
• Police representative and presenter of the Traffic Offenders Intervention Program
• Accredited to operate breath analysis instruments
• NSW Police “Accident Investigators Course” certificate
• NSW Police “Gold Driving” certificate
• Certified in “At Scene Traffic Investigation”, “Speed Analysis for Traffic Accident Investigation”, “Advanced Traffic Accident Investigation”, “Traffic Crash Reconstruction” – University of North Florida USA conducted at Newcastle University
• Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment
• Certificate IV Transport and Logistics (Road Transport Driving Instruction)
• Current NSW RTA licensed Driving Instructor – motor cars
• Current NSW RTA licensed Driving Instructor – motor cycles
If you would like any more information on the above courses, please do not hesitate to contact Joblink Plus Driver Training on 02 6764 6688, or fill out the Contact Us form here.