You are here: » Home
» About Us
» Privacy and Security
On March 12, 2014 the Australian Privacy Principles replaced the National Privacy Principles. This statement has been created to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy and the Australian Privacy Principles.
Further information about the Australian Privacy Principles can be found via the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner website www.oaic.gov.au or by calling 1300 363 992.
Joblink Plus Ltd is committed to upholding the rights to privacy protection under the Australian Privacy Principles which regulate how we collect, use, disclose and retain personal information. Joblink Plus is bound by policies and procedures which ensure that only authorised staff have access to personal information, that it remains confidential and is only used for appropriate purposes in accordance with this policy.
This website is managed and maintained by Joblink Plus Ltd, and is not used to collect personal information as standard practice. Where any information is submitted via the Joblink Plus website for the purpose of:
- completing a survey;
- lodging an enquiry;
- signing-up for email services; or
- applying for a position vacant with Joblink Plus
personal information such as contact details may be collected. Any personal information collected via the Joblink Plus website will be used for the purposes of delivering employment services and will be used for internal purposes only. Where personal information is collected for any other reason other than for the purpose of delivering employment services the purpose will be clearly specified.
Any visit to this website or information downloaded from the website may be recorded anonymously for the purpose of analysing statistical information or website development. Such information which may be recorded include:
- server or IP address;
- top-level domain names (e.g. .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc);
- dates and times of visits to the website;
- pages accessed and any documents downloaded;
- previous websites visited; and
- browser types used.
Any such information collected is not specific to individuals and is only used to identify how the Joblink Plus website is accessed.
Joblinks Plus will not use or disclose any personal information collected for any purposes other than those specified without consent, unless required by law.
Joblink Plus employs best practice techniques and takes all reasonable steps to protect any information collected via this website from misuse, loss, unauthorised access or change.
This website contains links to pages on other external sites and Joblink Plus bears no responsibility for their content or privacy practices. Joblink Plus encourages all website users to review the privacy statement of external links prior to submitting any personal information.
Furthermore, users should note that there are inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the internet. Any information, including contact details, is sent at the users own risk.
This website is presented by Joblink Plus for the purpose of disseminating information for the benefit of the public and engaging the communities in which we serve.
Joblink Plus does not guarantee nor accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained on this website or any linked sites.
Joblink Plus highly recommends that users exercise caution and care with respect to the use of this site that users carefully evaluate the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the material on this site for their purposes.
The material on this website is a summary only of the subject matter covered and is not intended to be or should it be relied on as a substitute for legal or other professional advice. Users should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their circumstances.
The material on those website may include the views and recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of Joblink Plus and its employees, or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
Joblink Plus encourages open dialogue on our social media platforms, however, retains the right to delete content that is irrelevant, disrespectful, discriminatory, abusive or in breach of (social media site) code.
Joblink Plus and social media sites have strict guidelines on discrimination and intimidation, therefore any content which is discriminatory, hateful or threatening, and actions which may offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate will be deleted.
When contributing to Joblink Plus social media sites users must ensure that they:
- Post material that is relevant to the forum;
- Represent their own views which do not impersonate or falsely represent any other person
- Do not abuse, harass or threaten others;
- Do not post anything which:
- Racially or religiously vilifies others
- Incites, induces or aids violence, discrimination, harassment, victimisation or hatred towards others
- Is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others, particularly on the basis of their race, colour, descent, national origin, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any disability;
- Do not make defamatory or libellous comments
- Do not use insulting, provocative or hateful language
- Do not use obscene or offensive language
- Do not post material to the forum that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
- Do not post multiple versions of the same view to the forum
- Do not incite, encourage or make reference to conduct that may constitute a criminal or civil offence or otherwise violate Australian law.