You are here: » Home
» About Us
» Our Community Donations Program
COMMUNITY DONATIONS PROGRAM
Round 2 of the Community Donations Program for 2012 has now closed for submissions.
As part of our Community Donations Program, Joblink Plus invites applications from local charities and community groups for funding to assist in the provision of services to the communities in which we operate.
Through our Donations Program, Joblink Plus aims to:
· Assist in benevolent relief to address needs that cause community concern;
· Assist disadvantaged groups within the community;
· Support charities and community projects which occur within the area of operation of Joblink Plus Ltd;
· Foster or support new services, initiatives and resources which address the needs of disadvantaged groups within the communities in which we operate.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Non-profit charities, community groups and organisations located within communities across NSW where Joblink Plus operates, or within the surrounding district, which may be of a unique nature. Donations are not made to individuals, or to organisations which operate on a for-profit basis.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ANNUAL DONATION
1. Download Program Guidelines HERE
2. Complete the online Application Form.
3. Ensure that copies of all required support documents are attached
4. A completed Application Form is to be submitted to Joblink Plus prior to the closing date.
Late applications will not be considered.
Joblink Plus does not guarantee to fund any individual applicant, and does not guarantee to fund any application to the full amount requested. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to any determination and no director or staff member of Joblink Plus is to be approached personally in relation to requests.