We are becoming a
Child Safe Organisation
Joblink Plus is proud to be working towards becoming officially recognised as a Child Safe Organisation. Children have a right to safety, emotionally and physically. Everyone has a role to play in keeping children safe from harm. This means that in addition to having policies and procedures in place that safeguard the rights of children and young people, we’re committed to a culture that welcomes children and allows them to thrive.
Our Commitment to Child Safety means that we will consciously and systematically:
- Create an environment where children’s safety and wellbeing are at the centre of thought, values and actions.
- Place emphasis on genuine engagement with and valuing of children and young people.
- Create conditions that reduce the likelihood of harm to children and young people.
- Create conditions that increase the likelihood of identifying any harm.
- Respond to any concerns, disclosures, allegations or suspicions of harm.
With the support of the Australian Government, we are undertaking a rigorous, audited process to implement the 10 National Principles for Child Safe Organisations.
You can learn more about the Child Safe Organisations Project here. To find out more about how Joblink Plus is working towards Child Safe Organisation, send us an email via [email protected] or call us on 1800 695 625